Crowded Teeth Woodson Terrace, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Woodson Terrace, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. You can learn more about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth specialists in Woodson Terrace, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth aren't aligned properly. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Woodson Terrace, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Woodson Terrace, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, do not hesitate to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. We accept new patients.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's important for those with crowded teeth in Woodson Terrace, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures that can help.
- Orthodontic braces are the typical method for handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and help realign them over time. Contact our office now to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Woodson Terrace, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
Crowded teeth treaments change based on the patient. Our Woodson Terrace, MO, assist Woodson Terrace, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a treatment that helps you the best.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in Woodson Terrace, MO, we are here. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Martin Dentail & Associates understands how important trust is and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different dental procedures for Woodson Terrace, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our offices now to learn about crowded teeth in Woodson Terrace, MO, and our other services and schedule your first visit. It's essential for our team to develop relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Woodson Terrace, MO, you can contact us here for additional info.