Crowded Teeth Earth City, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Earth City, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more information about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth experts in Earth City, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- also known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth do not aligned properly. This usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Call our Earth City, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Earth City, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, don't wait to reach out to us. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. We accept new patients.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's important for people with crowded teeth in Earth City, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures you can do.
- Braces are a common method for handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call us now to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Earth City, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
Crowded teeth treaments change based on the patient. John Martin Dental's Earth City, MO, help Earth City, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that works best for you.
At Martin Dental & Associates, it's our goal to offer quality dental service to all patients. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in Earth City, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. We understand how important trust is and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different dental procedures for Earth City, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to call our team today to learn about crowded teeth in Earth City, MO, and our other services and schedule your visit. It's essential for us to develop relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have an issue with crowded teeth in Earth City, MO, you can contact us here for additional info.