Crowded Teeth Ferguson, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Ferguson, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other dental surgeries. This also includes wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ therapy, and more. You can learn more about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth experts in Ferguson, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- also called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth are not aligned properly. This condition usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Call our Ferguson, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Ferguson, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that may cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, don't hesitate to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment.Symptoms of Crowded Teeth in Ferguson, MO:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It is crucial for those with crowded teeth in Ferguson, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a variety of procedures you can do.
- Braces are a common method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact us today to learn more about this as an option.
- Extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Ferguson, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
Crowded teeth treaments change based on the patient. John Martin Dental's Ferguson, MO, assist Ferguson, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a treatment that helps you the best.
At John Martin Dentala, it's essential to provide quality service to all of our patients. If you are suffering from crowded teeth in Ferguson, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. We understand that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in various of different dental procedures for Ferguson, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our team today to learn about crowded teeth in Ferguson, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and schedule your visit. It is essential for our team to develop relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have an issue with crowded teeth in Ferguson, MO, you can contact us now for more info.