Crowded Teeth Florissant, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Florissant, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This also includes wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ therapy, and more. You can learn more about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth specialists in Florissant, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- also known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth don't properly aligned. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Call our Florissant, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Florissant, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's crucial for people with crowded teeth in Florissant, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures that can help.
- Braces are the typical way to handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact our office now to learn more about this as an option.
- Extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Florissant, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Florissant, MO, help Florissant, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that works best for you.
It's our goal at Martin Dental & Associates to provide quality dental service to all of our customers. If you are suffering from crowded teeth in Florissant, MO, let us know and we can help. Stay confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Our team understands how important trust is and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in a number of different oral procedures for Florissant, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to call our team today to learn about crowded teeth in Florissant, MO, and our other services and schedule your visit. It's essential for us to develop relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in Florissant, MO, you can contact us today for more info.