Crowded Teeth Florissant, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Florissant, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other oral surgeries. This includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more information about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth specialists in Florissant, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- also known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth do not properly aligned. This condition usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Contact our Florissant, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental today to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Florissant, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, do not hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. We accept new patients.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's important for those with crowded teeth in Florissant, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures you can do.
- Braces are a common method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and help realign them over time. Call us today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Tooth extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Florissant, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. Martin Dental & Associates Florissant, MO, assist Florissant, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that helps you the best.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you are suffering from crowded teeth in Florissant, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. It's our goal to stay current with medical trends and best practices. John Martin Dental understands that trust is important and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in a number of different dental procedures for Florissant, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to call our offices now to learn about crowded teeth in Florissant, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and to schedule your first visit. It is important for us to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Florissant, MO, you can contact us here for additional information.