Crowded Teeth Town and Country, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Town and Country, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This also includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. Learn more information about our services and contact us now to talk to our team. Our crowded teeth experts in Town and Country, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth aren't aligned properly. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Town and Country, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Town and Country, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. We accept new patients.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's crucial for those with crowded teeth in Town and Country, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a variety of procedures that can help.
- Braces are a common method for handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call us now to learn more about this as an option.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Town and Country, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Town and Country, MO, help Town and Country, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a plan that helps you the best.
It's our goal at Martin Dental & Associates to provide quality dental service to all of our customers. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in Town and Country, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Our team understands how important trust is and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in a number of different dental procedures for Town and Country, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our team today to learn about crowded teeth in Town and Country, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and to schedule your first visit. It's essential for our team to develop long-term relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Town and Country, MO, you can contact us here for additional information.