Crowded Teeth Town and Country, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Town and Country, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other oral surgeries. This includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. You can learn more information about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth experts in Town and Country, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when your teeth don't aligned properly. This usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Town and Country, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental today for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Town and Country, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that may cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- Pediatric Dentist
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
If you would like a consultation, don't wait to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's crucial for those with crowded teeth in Town and Country, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a variety of procedures you can do.
- Orthodontic braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact our office now to learn more about this as an option.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Town and Country, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
Crowded teeth treaments change based on the patient. Our Town and Country, MO, help Town and Country, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that helps you the best.
At John Martin Dentala, it's essential to provide quality service to all of our patients. If you are wanting help with crowded teeth in Town and Country, MO, we are here. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Martin Dental & Associates understands that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in various of different dental procedures for Town and Country, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to contact our offices now to learn about crowded teeth in Town and Country, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and to schedule your visit. It is important for our team to develop relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in Town and Country, MO, you can contact us now for additional info.