Crowded Teeth Bridgeton, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Bridgeton, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. Learn more about our services and contact us now to talk to our team. Our crowded teeth specialists in Bridgeton, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth are not properly aligned. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Call our Bridgeton, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental today for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Bridgeton, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that may cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
If you'd like a consultation, don't wait to reach out to us. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's essential for people with crowded teeth in Bridgeton, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures that can help.
- Braces are the typical way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call our office now to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Bridgeton, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. Our Bridgeton, MO, assist Bridgeton, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a treatment that works best for you.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in Bridgeton, MO, we are here. Stay confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. John Martin Dental understands that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in a number of different oral procedures for Bridgeton, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our offices now to learn about crowded teeth in Bridgeton, MO, and our other services and schedule your first visit. It is essential for us to develop relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Bridgeton, MO, you can contact us today for additional information.