Crowded Teeth Bridgeton, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Bridgeton, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other oral surgeries. This also includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. You can learn more about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth specialists in Bridgeton, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth don't aligned properly. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Bridgeton, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates now to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Bridgeton, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below for more information:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. New patients are always welcome.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's crucial for people with crowded teeth in Bridgeton, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures that can help.
- Braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact our office now to learn more about this as an option.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Bridgeton, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. Martin Dental & Associates Bridgeton, MO, help Bridgeton, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a treatment that helps you the best.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in Bridgeton, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. We understand that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in various of different dental procedures for Bridgeton, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to reach out to our offices now to learn about crowded teeth in Bridgeton, MO, and our other services and schedule your visit. It is essential for our team to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Bridgeton, MO, you can contact us here for more info.