Crowded Teeth Belle, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Belle, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. You can learn more about our services and contact us now to talk to our team. Our crowded teeth specialists in Belle, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- also called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth aren't properly aligned. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Contact our Belle, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates now to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Belle, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment.Symptoms of Crowded Teeth in Belle, MO:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It is important for those with crowded teeth in Belle, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures that can help.
- Braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact our office now to learn more about this as a solution.
- Tooth extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Belle, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Belle, MO, help Belle, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a plan that works best for you.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in Belle, MO, let us know and we can help. Stay confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. It's our goal to stay current with medical trends and best practices. John Martin Dental understands that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in various of different dental procedures for Belle, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to call our offices today to learn about crowded teeth in Belle, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and to schedule your first visit. It's important for our team to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Belle, MO, you can contact us today for more information.