Crowded Teeth Clayton, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Clayton, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral surgeries. This includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth experts in Clayton, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth do not aligned properly. This usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Contact our Clayton, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Clayton, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that may cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, don't wait to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It is crucial for those with crowded teeth in Clayton, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures that can help.
- Orthodontic braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact us today to learn more about this as an option.
- Extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Clayton, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Clayton, MO, help Clayton, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a treatment that helps you the best.
It's our goal at Martin Dental & Associates to provide quality dental service to all of our customers. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in Clayton, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. Martin Dental & Associates understands how important trust is and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different oral procedures for Clayton, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our team today to learn about crowded teeth in Clayton, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and to schedule your visit. It is important for our team to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have an issue with crowded teeth in Clayton, MO, you can contact us now for more information.