Crowded Teeth Clayton, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Clayton, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more information about our services and contact us now to talk to our team. Our crowded teeth specialists in Clayton, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth do not properly aligned. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Clayton, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Clayton, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you'd like a consultation, do not hesitate to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. We accept new patients.Symptoms of Crowded Teeth in Clayton, MO:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It is crucial for those with crowded teeth in Clayton, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures you can do.
- Braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and help realign them over time. Call our office today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Clayton, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. Martin Dental & Associates Clayton, MO, help Clayton, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a program that helps you the best.
It's our goal at Martin Dental & Associates to provide quality dental service to all of our customers. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in Clayton, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. It's our goal to stay current with medical trends and best practices. Our team understands that trust is important and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in various of different dental procedures for Clayton, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our team now to learn about crowded teeth in Clayton, MO, and our other services and to schedule your first visit. It is important for our team to develop relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Clayton, MO, you can contact us today for more information.