Crowded Teeth Hazelwood, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Hazelwood, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral surgeries. This also includes wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ therapy, and more. You can learn more information about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth specialists in Hazelwood, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth are not properly aligned. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Hazelwood, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental today for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Hazelwood, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. Early baby teeth loss, large teeth, and other medical conditions can lead to crowded teeth. See below for more information:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. We're currently accepting new patients.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's essential for those with crowded teeth in Hazelwood, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures you can do.
- Braces are the typical way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call us now to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Hazelwood, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. Our Hazelwood, MO, help Hazelwood, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a program that works best for you.
At John Martin Dentala, it's essential to provide quality service to all of our patients. If you are wanting help with crowded teeth in Hazelwood, MO, we are here. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. We understand that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in a number of different dental procedures for Hazelwood, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to reach out to our offices today to learn about crowded teeth in Hazelwood, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and schedule your visit. It's essential for our team to develop relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in Hazelwood, MO, you can contact us here for more information.