Crowded Teeth Pine Lawn, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Pine Lawn, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more information about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth specialists in Pine Lawn, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- also known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth are not aligned properly. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Pine Lawn, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Pine Lawn, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- Pediatric Dentist
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
If you would like a consultation, don't wait to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment.Symptoms of Crowded Teeth in Pine Lawn, MO:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's important for people with crowded teeth in Pine Lawn, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures you can do.
- Orthodontic braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and help realign them over time. Call us today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Pine Lawn, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. Our Pine Lawn, MO, help Pine Lawn, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a plan that works best for you.
At John Martin Dentala, it's essential to provide quality service to all of our patients. If you are suffering from crowded teeth in Pine Lawn, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Martin Dental & Associates understands that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in a number of different dental procedures for Pine Lawn, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to reach out to our offices now to learn about crowded teeth in Pine Lawn, MO, and our other services and to schedule your visit. It is essential for us to develop long-term relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have an issue with crowded teeth in Pine Lawn, MO, you can contact us now for additional info.