Crowded Teeth Pine Lawn, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Pine Lawn, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This also includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. Learn more about our services and contact us now to talk to our team. Our crowded teeth experts in Pine Lawn, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- also known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth aren't aligned properly. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Contact our Pine Lawn, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates now for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Pine Lawn, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. We are accepting new patients.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's crucial for people with crowded teeth in Pine Lawn, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures that can help.
- Orthodontic braces are the typical method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact us now to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Pine Lawn, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Pine Lawn, MO, help Pine Lawn, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that works best for you.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in Pine Lawn, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. It's our goal to stay current with medical trends and best practices. Martin Dentail & Associates understands how important trust is and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different dental procedures for Pine Lawn, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to reach out to our team today to learn about crowded teeth in Pine Lawn, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and schedule your first visit. It's essential for us to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in Pine Lawn, MO, you can contact us here for additional info.