Crowded Teeth Bellerive, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Bellerive, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other dental surgeries. This also includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. You can learn more about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth experts in Bellerive, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- also called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth don't aligned properly. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Contact our Bellerive, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental today to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Bellerive, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
If you'd like a consultation, don't hesitate to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's essential for people with crowded teeth in Bellerive, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures you can do.
- Orthodontic braces are a common method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call us today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Tooth extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Bellerive, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. Martin Dental & Associates Bellerive, MO, assist Bellerive, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that helps you the best.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you are suffering from crowded teeth in Bellerive, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. John Martin Dental understands that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in various of different oral procedures for Bellerive, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our offices today to learn about crowded teeth in Bellerive, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and schedule your first visit. It is important for us to develop relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Bellerive, MO, you can contact us today for additional information.