Crowded Teeth Berkeley, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Berkeley, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This also includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth specialists in Berkeley, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth aren't aligned properly. This usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Call our Berkeley, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Berkeley, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. Early baby teeth loss, large teeth, and other medical conditions can lead to crowded teeth. See below for more information:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you'd like a consultation, do not hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. We accept new patients.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's essential for people with crowded teeth in Berkeley, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures that can help.
- Braces are the typical method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and help realign them over time. Call our office now to learn more about this as an option.
- Tooth extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Berkeley, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. Martin Dental & Associates Berkeley, MO, assist Berkeley, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a program that works best for you.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you are suffering from crowded teeth in Berkeley, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. John Martin Dental understands that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different dental procedures for Berkeley, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to call our team now to learn about crowded teeth in Berkeley, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and to schedule your first visit. It is essential for us to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have an issue with crowded teeth in Berkeley, MO, you can contact us today for more information.