Crowded Teeth Olivette, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Olivette, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This includes wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ therapy, and more. You can learn more about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth specialists in Olivette, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- also known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when your teeth aren't aligned properly. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Call our Olivette, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Olivette, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, do not hesitate to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's important for those with crowded teeth in Olivette, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures that can help.
- Braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call our office now to learn more about this as an option.
- Extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Olivette, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
Crowded teeth treaments change based on the patient. Martin Dental & Associates Olivette, MO, assist Olivette, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a program that helps you the best.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you are wanting help with crowded teeth in Olivette, MO, we are here. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Our team understands how important trust is and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different oral procedures for Olivette, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to reach out to our team today to learn about crowded teeth in Olivette, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and to schedule your visit. It is important for our team to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Olivette, MO, you can contact us here for additional information.