Crowded Teeth Olivette, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Olivette, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This also includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. Learn more information about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth specialists in Olivette, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- also called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth are not properly aligned. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Olivette, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Olivette, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. Early baby teeth loss, large teeth, and other medical conditions can lead to crowded teeth. See below for more information:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, do not hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. We're currently accepting new patients.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's essential for people with crowded teeth in Olivette, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures that can help.
- Orthodontic braces are the typical way to handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact our office now to learn more about this as a solution.
- Tooth extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Olivette, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. Our Olivette, MO, help Olivette, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a treatment that helps you the best.
It's our goal at Martin Dental & Associates to provide quality dental service to all of our customers. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in Olivette, MO, we are here. Stay confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. John Martin Dental understands how important trust is and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different dental procedures for Olivette, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to call our team now to learn about crowded teeth in Olivette, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and schedule your first visit. It is important for our team to develop long-term relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in Olivette, MO, you can contact us here for additional information.