Crowded Teeth Huntleigh, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Huntleigh, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral surgeries. This includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. You can learn more about our services and contact us now to talk to our team. Our crowded teeth experts in Huntleigh, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- also called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when teeth do not properly aligned. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Contact our Huntleigh, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates now to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Huntleigh, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below for more information:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you'd like a consultation, do not wait to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. New patients are always welcome.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It is important for those with crowded teeth in Huntleigh, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures that can help.
- Orthodontic braces are the typical way to handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact our office today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Huntleigh, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Huntleigh, MO, help Huntleigh, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a plan that helps you the best.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you are suffering from crowded teeth in Huntleigh, MO, let us know and we can help. Stay confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. John Martin Dental understands that trust is important and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in various of different oral procedures for Huntleigh, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to contact our team today to learn about crowded teeth in Huntleigh, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and schedule your first visit. It is essential for our team to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have an issue with crowded teeth in Huntleigh, MO, you can contact us now for more information.