Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me. Are you self-conscious about your smile? You may have a gap between two teeth that drives you crazy, discoloration from years of smoking, or a cracked tooth that sticks out. Maybe you have always prided yourself on your smile, but a medical condition or acute trauma has left you with a less-than-perfect set of teeth that you want to hide. You may just be dealing with a simple cavity but you're worried about getting a gold filling that stands out. For all of these concerns, cosmetic dentistry is the answer.
Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, you need a skilled, experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have been trusted by countless patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The practice of cosmetic dentistry is the dental field concerned with improving the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Using modern techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
You may think that cosmetic dentistry is something only for those who place importance on their appearance above all else. However, this is not the case. Cosmetic dentistry is an important dental service with health and utility benefits. For patients with issues like malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities, cosmetic dentistry solutions can restore your appearance and give you renewed confidence with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable.
- Improved health. Many of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value also impacts overall health. With dental conditions that can escalate to life-threatening issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem. When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or a few short of a full set, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. When you look better, you feel better. Receiving cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. Treating your teeth cosmetically means improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Choose the one that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Cosmetic dentistry offers stunning results through procedures that are painless and quick. It's as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is done as a cosmetic dentistry procedure. Large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. THe result is a completely natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. Crowns can be used to protect damaged teeth and provide a seamless appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, full mouth rehab is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth benefit from full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom-fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are a pure cosmetic dentistry procedure. If you have a tooth or teeth that are discolored or mildly cracked, the thin porcelain laminate can be shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, an injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.