Crowded Teeth Union, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Union, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other dental surgeries. This includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. You can learn more information about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth experts in Union, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth are not properly aligned. This condition usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Contact our Union, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Union, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that may cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, do not hesitate to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment.Symptoms of Crowded Teeth in Union, MO:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It is essential for people with crowded teeth in Union, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures that can help.
- Braces are a common method for handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call our office today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Tooth extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Union, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
Crowded teeth treaments change based on the patient. John Martin Dental's Union, MO, assist Union, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a plan that works best for you.
It's our goal at Martin Dental & Associates to provide quality dental service to all of our customers. If you are wanting help with crowded teeth in Union, MO, we are here. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Our team understands that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in various of different oral procedures for Union, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our offices now to learn about crowded teeth in Union, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and schedule your visit. It's essential for our team to develop relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in Union, MO, you can contact us now for additional info.