Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Begin on your path to a better smile today! We are ready to help you look and feel your best by giving you the beautiful white smile you desire. To schedule your professional teeth whitening appointment in the greater St. Louis area, contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will make sure to send you home with the smile you've always dreamed of.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
Teeth whitening is for everyone - soccer moms, lawyers, students, dog walkers, and models There is no need to feel self-indulgent or silly for wanting to whiten your smile. Everyone can and should have a smile that they are proud of - one that is healthy, functional, and radiant.
Humans use smiles to send messages, such as warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. We rely on a smile at times when words fail. That is why having a smile you are happy with is so important.
Having a bright, beautiful smile is a source of confidence. Everyone should get to experience the special feeling that a perfect smile generates. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Whether you have recently quit smoking and want to leave the nicotine stains behind you, your special day is coming up and you want your teeth to hold their own when put up against your stunning wedding dress, or your smile has always been your favorite feature and you just want to make sure it says looking its absolute best, professional teeth whitening by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: You will be working with a professional teeth whitening dentist who is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective whitening procedure. Importantly, he knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate the health of your teeth beforehand to make sure professional whitening is the right choice for you. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist decides that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, he will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that needs to be done to help you get your smile to the shiny, beautiful look you desire. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready will leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents you dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in the St. Louis area can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Over-the-counter whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to yield the desired results.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you can meticulously control the results of your teeth whitening. You can work with your doctor to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to fully wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one or two office visits, the smile of your dreams will be yours. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: Professional teeth whitening services done by a dentist is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. On any given day, we have multiple professional whitening procedures scheduled. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is quick and easy.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and desires. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then conduct the simple treatment. Our professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take special care to apply a protective coating to your gums before applying the hydrogen peroxide.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! In some cases, you may wish for more dramatic results, which can be obtained by coming in for another appointment to repeat the procedure a second time. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our St. Louis area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
Are you ready to have a whiter, more brilliant smile? John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. Find out how life-changing the complete, long-lasting, visible results of professional teeth whitening can be by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425 or messaging us today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: