Crowded Teeth Hermann, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Hermann, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This also includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. Learn more information about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth experts in Hermann, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- also known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when your teeth aren't properly aligned. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Hermann, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates now to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Hermann, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below for more information:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, don't wait to reach out to us. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. We're currently accepting new patients.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It is important for those with crowded teeth in Hermann, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures that can help.
- Braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and help realign them over time. Contact our office today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Tooth extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Hermann, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. Our Hermann, MO, help Hermann, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that helps you the best.
It's our goal at Martin Dental & Associates to provide quality dental service to all of our customers. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in Hermann, MO, we are here. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. It's our goal to stay current with medical trends and best practices. John Martin Dental understands that trust is important and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in a number of different oral procedures for Hermann, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to reach out to our team now to learn about crowded teeth in Hermann, MO, and our other services and to schedule your visit. It is essential for our team to develop long-term relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in Hermann, MO, you can contact us now for additional information.