Crowded Teeth Hermann, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Hermann, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This also includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more about our services and contact us now to talk to our team. Our crowded teeth experts in Hermann, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when your teeth don't aligned properly. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Call our Hermann, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Hermann, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- Pediatric Dentist
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
For a consultation, don't hesitate to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment.Symptoms of Crowded Teeth in Hermann, MO:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's crucial for people with crowded teeth in Hermann, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures that can help.
- Braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call our office now to learn more about this as an option.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Hermann, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. Our Hermann, MO, assist Hermann, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a program that works best for you.
At John Martin Dentala, it's essential to provide quality service to all of our patients. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in Hermann, MO, we are here. Stay confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Our team understands that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in a number of different oral procedures for Hermann, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to call our offices today to learn about crowded teeth in Hermann, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and schedule your visit. It is important for us to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in Hermann, MO, you can contact us here for additional info.