Crowded Teeth Owensville, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Owensville, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. You can learn more information about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth specialists in Owensville, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth aren't aligned properly. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Call our Owensville, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates now for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Owensville, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you'd like a consultation, do not hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. We accept new patients.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It is essential for those with crowded teeth in Owensville, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a variety of procedures you can do.
- Braces are the typical method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call our office today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Tooth extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Owensville, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Owensville, MO, assist Owensville, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a program that works best for you.
At John Martin Dentala, it's essential to provide quality service to all of our patients. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in Owensville, MO, we are here. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. It's our goal to stay current with medical trends and best practices. We understand how important trust is and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in a number of different dental procedures for Owensville, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to contact our team now to learn about crowded teeth in Owensville, MO, and our other services and schedule your visit. It is essential for our team to develop relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have an issue with crowded teeth in Owensville, MO, you can contact us today for additional information.