Crowded Teeth Cuba, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Cuba, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This also includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. You can learn more information about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth specialists in Cuba, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when teeth are not aligned properly. This usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Contact our Cuba, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Cuba, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you'd like a consultation, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. New patients are always welcome.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's crucial for people with crowded teeth in Cuba, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures you can do.
- Braces are the typical method for handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call our office today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Cuba, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
Crowded teeth treaments change based on the patient. John Martin Dental's Cuba, MO, assist Cuba, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a program that works best for you.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in Cuba, MO, we are here. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. Martin Dentail & Associates understands how important trust is and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in a number of different dental procedures for Cuba, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to contact our team today to learn about crowded teeth in Cuba, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and schedule your visit. It's important for us to develop long-term relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Cuba, MO, you can contact us now for more info.