Crowded Teeth University City, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in University City, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This also includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth experts in University City, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when teeth are not aligned properly. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Call our University City, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near University City, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below for more information:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, do not wait to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. New patients are always welcome.Symptoms of Crowded Teeth in University City, MO:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It is important for people with crowded teeth in University City, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures you can do.
- Orthodontic braces are the typical method for handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact us now to learn more about this as an option.
- Tooth extraction is another option for crowded teeth in University City, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. Martin Dental & Associates University City, MO, assist University City, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that helps you the best.
At Martin Dental & Associates, it's our goal to offer quality dental service to all patients. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in University City, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. Our team understands that trust is important and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different oral procedures for University City, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to reach out to our team today to learn about crowded teeth in University City, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and to schedule your visit. It's essential for our team to develop relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in University City, MO, you can contact us now for additional info.