Crowded Teeth Richmond Heights, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Richmond Heights, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral operations. This includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. You can learn more information about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth specialists in Richmond Heights, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth are not aligned properly. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Richmond Heights, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Richmond Heights, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. Early baby teeth loss, large teeth, and other medical conditions can lead to crowded teeth. See below for more information:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you'd like a consultation, do not wait to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. We are accepting new patients.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's important for people with crowded teeth in Richmond Heights, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures that can help.
- Braces are the typical method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call our office today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Tooth extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Richmond Heights, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. Our Richmond Heights, MO, help Richmond Heights, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a plan that helps you the best.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in Richmond Heights, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Martin Dentail & Associates understands that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in various of different dental procedures for Richmond Heights, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our offices now to learn about crowded teeth in Richmond Heights, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and schedule your first visit. It's essential for us to develop relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in Richmond Heights, MO, you can contact us today for additional info.