Dental Implants Near Me
Dental implants near me. Great smiles begin with us. Dr. John Martin is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your smile. Dental implants can be the first step toward that great smile. At Martin Dental & Associates we offer a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry — as accessible and affordable as possible — all at convenient locations in Maryland Heights and Gerald.
Martin Dental & Associates specialize in dental implants in the Greater St. Louis area. If you want to restore fullness to your smile, fix imperfections and regain pride in yourself and your smile, dental implants can be the perfect solution to finding that perfect smile.
To find out if you are the right candidate for dental implants near you in the St. Louis area, or to get more information on the dental implant process, call us at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. New patients are always welcome at either location!
The Ideal Candidate for Dental Implants
Martin Dental & Associates has seen numerous patients in the St. Louis region who are in search of a way to improve their smiles. As a dental patient, you may not yet be sure if dental implants are right for you. After visiting with tentative patients like you, Dr. John Martin has quickly instilled dental implant candidates with confidence in the procedure. As native St. Louisans, Dr. Martin and the John Martin Dental team understand the importance of developing a doctor-patient relationship on the foundation of proper information. We know that the term “surgical dentistry” can appear intimidating or unsettling. But our dentists and dental hygienists are forthcoming and transparent throughout the dental implant process and will answer any questions you or family may have about the procedure.
The benefits of dental implants include:
- A younger appearance — a perfect smile shaves decades off of your appearance
- Improved oral health — unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Improved confidence — when you are happy with your smile, you will feel good
- Increased self esteem — when you are unhappy with your smile and are constantly self-conscious about smiling or showing your teeth in public, your self-esteem can be negatively affected. Dental implants can improve your mental health
- Increased comfort — when you are missing a tooth or several teeth, surrounding teeth take on additional pressure. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw
- Durability — most dental implants last for over 25 years with proper care
Dental implants are the closest replacement for your natural teeth. They look and feel like real teeth. Dental implants are permanently molded with your jawbone to provide maximum comfort, stability, and longevity. To get more information about dental implants near you in the St. Louis area, speak to the experts at Martin Dental & Associates. Call or connect with us now at 314-739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or 573-764-2425 (Gerard).
Dental Implants: Your Path to A Great Smile
If you are tired of being embarrassed by an imperfect smile or are living with the pain and inconvenience of missing or damaged teeth, and want the answer to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provide quality dental implants. The importance of having a dentist you can speak to throughout the entire process is evident in Dr. Martin’s 30 years of experience in the St. Louis area and the bevy of patient testimonials.
Martin Dental & Associates of Greater St. Louis is committed to making sure our services are accessible and affordable and that every patient has a positive experience. Dr. Martin also offers other dental services, including:
- General Services — fillings, bridges, crowns, sealants, various fluoride treatments, etc
- Cosmetic Services — veneers, whitening, Invisalign, bonding, crowns, rehabs, etc
- Surgical Services — wisdom teeth removal; all on 4; crowns and bridges; TMJ therapy; etc
- Complete Health Services — oral cancer screenings; tooth decay prevention; periodontal disease treatment
Dental Implants Near Me Greater St. Louis | Martin Dental & Associates
If you are missing teeth because of gum disease or an accident, dental implants can be your answer. Dr. Martin can help restore your smile and dental implants can be completed in one or two sessions, ensuring the most comfortable fit. Martin Dental & Associates is the top choice of St. Louis area residents for dental implants.
Great smiles start with us. Dental implants are the perfect first steps. Let’s start the conversation. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us to start the dental implant process today.