Crowded Teeth St. Ann, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in St. Ann, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This also includes wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ therapy, and more. You can learn more about our services and contact us now to talk to our team. Our crowded teeth specialists in St. Ann, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth do not properly aligned. This usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Call our St. Ann, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near St. Ann, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. Early baby teeth loss, large teeth, and other medical conditions can lead to crowded teeth. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, do not hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. We accept new patients.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It is important for those with crowded teeth in St. Ann, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures that can help.
- Orthodontic braces are the typical method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and help realign them over time. Call our office today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Tooth extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in St. Ann, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
Crowded teeth treaments change based on the patient. Martin Dental & Associates St. Ann, MO, help St. Ann, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a program that helps you the best.
At Martin Dental & Associates, it's our goal to offer quality dental service to all patients. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in St. Ann, MO, we are here. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. Our team understands how important trust is and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in a number of different dental procedures for St. Ann, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our team today to learn about crowded teeth in St. Ann, MO, and our other services and schedule your visit. It's essential for us to develop relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in St. Ann, MO, you can contact us now for additional information.