Crowded Teeth Brentwood, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Brentwood, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This also includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more information about our services and contact us now to talk to our team. Our crowded teeth specialists in Brentwood, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when your teeth aren't aligned properly. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Brentwood, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Brentwood, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- Pediatric Dentist
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
If you'd like a consultation, don't hesitate to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It is important for people with crowded teeth in Brentwood, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures that can help.
- Braces are the typical method for handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call us now to learn more about this as an option.
- Tooth extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Brentwood, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. Our Brentwood, MO, help Brentwood, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a plan that works best for you.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in Brentwood, MO, we are here. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. It's our goal to stay current with medical trends and best practices. John Martin Dental understands that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in a number of different oral procedures for Brentwood, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to call our team now to learn about crowded teeth in Brentwood, MO, and our other services and to schedule your first visit. It's essential for our team to develop long-term relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have an issue with crowded teeth in Brentwood, MO, you can contact us here for more information.