Crowded Teeth St. John, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in St. John, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other dental surgeries. This includes wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ therapy, and more. Learn more about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth specialists in St. John, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- also known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth do not properly aligned. This usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Contact our St. John, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near St. John, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, do not wait to reach out to us. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment.Symptoms of Crowded Teeth in St. John, MO:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's essential for people with crowded teeth in St. John, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures you can do.
- Orthodontic braces are a common method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call us today to learn more about this as an option.
- Tooth extraction is another option for crowded teeth in St. John, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's St. John, MO, assist St. John, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a plan that works best for you.
It's our goal at Martin Dental & Associates to provide quality dental service to all of our customers. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in St. John, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. Martin Dental & Associates understands how important trust is and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in a number of different oral procedures for St. John, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to reach out to our offices now to learn about crowded teeth in St. John, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and schedule your visit. It's important for us to develop relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in St. John, MO, you can contact us here for additional info.