Dental Implants, St. Louis, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in St. Louis, MO. To find out whether you are the right candidate for dental implants, or to get more information on the process of restoration of dental implants in St. Louis, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy with your oral health and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are less-than-satisfied with their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for them. If you aren't satisfied with your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in St. Louis, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A younger appearance - a perfect smile shaves decades off of a person's appearance and make you look more youthful
- Improved oral health - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Improved confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, you'll feel good
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but don't know if you are the right candidate, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't the best option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are susceptible to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in St. Louis is the ideal option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in St. Louis, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in St. Louis can be overwhelming, but with proper information and a patient dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in St. Louis, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are considering restoration of dental implants in St. Louis, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.