Crowded Teeth Ladue, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Ladue, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. Learn more information about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth specialists in Ladue, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- also known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth do not aligned properly. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Ladue, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates now to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Ladue, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. Early baby teeth loss, large teeth, and other medical conditions can lead to crowded teeth. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, do not hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. We are accepting new patients.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's important for those with crowded teeth in Ladue, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures that can help.
- Braces are the typical method for handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and help realign them over time. Call our office now to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Ladue, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Ladue, MO, help Ladue, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that helps you the best.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in Ladue, MO, we are here. Stay confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. It's our goal to stay current with medical trends and best practices. We understand how important trust is and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different dental procedures for Ladue, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to contact our offices today to learn about crowded teeth in Ladue, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and to schedule your visit. It is essential for our team to develop relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a problem with crowded teeth in Ladue, MO, you can contact us today for additional info.