Crowded Teeth Washington, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Washington, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral surgeries. This also includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. You can learn more information about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth specialists in Washington, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth do not properly aligned. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our Washington, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates now to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Washington, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that may cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, do not hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It is crucial for those with crowded teeth in Washington, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures you can do.
- Orthodontic braces are the typical way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call us now to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Washington, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Washington, MO, help Washington, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that helps you the best.
At John Martin Dentala, it's essential to provide quality service to all of our patients. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in Washington, MO, we are here. Stay confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Martin Dental & Associates understands how important trust is and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in a number of different oral procedures for Washington, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to reach out to our offices today to learn about crowded teeth in Washington, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and to schedule your visit. It's important for our team to develop long-term relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Washington, MO, you can contact us today for more information.