All on 4 Dental Implants Woodson Terrace, MO
All on 4 dental implants Woodson Terrace, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly deflate your self-esteem, oral health, and daily activities in Woodson Terrace, MO. Thankfully though, dental technological advancements have introduced a contemporary solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the Woodson Terrace, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the team of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Woodson Terrace, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Woodson Terrace, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near Woodson Terrace, MO?
Frequently referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” All-on-4 implants is a transformational procedure designed to replace an entire arch of damaged teeth using just four carefully positioned dental implants. This innovative treatment provides a stable base for a whole set of fixed, specially-crafted prosthetic teeth, reestablishing both the aesthetics and performance of your smile.
Approximately 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many of our Woodson Terrace, MO patients are turning to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates typically involves the following steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Woodson Terrace, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will carry out a detailed examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to assess your oral health and decide if you are a suitable candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personally tailored treatment plan is developed by our staff based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that matches your particular preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are basically small screws, are carefully inserted in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing strength and firmness for the implanted teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, provisional teeth will be affixed to the implants, allowing you to walk out of our office with a vibrant smile while the implants heal.
After the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be firmly attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Woodson Terrace, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Woodson Terrace, MO. And, while they provide countless benefits, some of which are outlined below, it’s essential to consider certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Strong oral health is crucial for any dental implants, but particularly for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the staff at Martin Dental & Associates will evaluate the well-being of remaining teeth and gums to verify they are free from any issues before continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is critical for successful implant placement. If you’ve dealt with significant bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting might be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly address this during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining proper oral hygiene is essential for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be devoted to routine brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to prevent complications and ensure the lifespan of their implants in Woodson Terrace, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Particular lifestyle factors, like tobacco use or bruxism, can impact the success of dental implants. It is crucial to discuss these behaviors with your Martin Dental & Associates dental professional to figure out if any adjustments are required.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Choosing an experienced and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has a wealth of experience in Woodson Terrace, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near Woodson Terrace, MO?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Woodson Terrace, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in these areas:
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
Woodson Terrace, MO residents also have immediate access to a broad scope of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Call the Woodson Terrace, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The many advantages of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: Our Woodson Terrace, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth immediately after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The personalized prosthetic teeth are intricately made to complement your facial features, providing you a confident and radiant smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, in the same way as you would with natural teeth in Woodson Terrace, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep easier and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When properly cared for, All-on-4 dental implants can endure for the rest of your life, offering a strong and reliable tooth replacement solution in Woodson Terrace, MO.
Connect With the Woodson Terrace, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants provide a game-changing solution for Woodson Terrace, MO patients struggling to find a permanent and realistic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the revolutionary advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined the dental industry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by calling Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a reason to smile again, and feel good doing it.