Crowded Teeth Maryland Heights, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Maryland Heights, MO, help patients with in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This also includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more information about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth experts in Maryland Heights, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- also known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth aren't properly aligned. This usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Call our Maryland Heights, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Maryland Heights, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early, having abnormal tooth growth, and a wide spectrum of other medical causes. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
We can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, don't wait to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. New patients are always welcome.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's crucial for people with crowded teeth in Maryland Heights, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures that can help.
- Braces are a common method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact our office now to learn more about this as an option.
- Extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Maryland Heights, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are a number of treaments for crowded teeth. Martin Dental & Associates Maryland Heights, MO, assist Maryland Heights, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a program that helps you the best.
At John Martin Dentala, it's essential to provide quality service to all of our patients. If you are suffering from crowded teeth in Maryland Heights, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. It's our goal to stay current with medical trends and best practices. We understand that trust is important and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different dental procedures for Maryland Heights, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our offices today to learn about crowded teeth in Maryland Heights, MO, and our other services and to schedule your visit. It's important for our team to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Maryland Heights, MO, you can contact us here for more information.