Crowded Teeth Creve Coeur, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in Creve Coeur, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other oral surgeries. This includes tooth repair, bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, fillings, bridges, and more. Learn more about our services and contact us now to talk to our team. Our crowded teeth experts in Creve Coeur, MO, are around to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when teeth do not properly aligned. This usually is not a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Call our Creve Coeur, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Creve Coeur, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. Early baby teeth loss, large teeth, and other medical conditions can lead to crowded teeth. See below for more information:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, do not wait to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us now to schedule an appointment. New patients are always welcome.Symptoms of Crowded Teeth in Creve Coeur, MO:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It is crucial for people with crowded teeth in Creve Coeur, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are several different procedures you can do.
- Orthodontic braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact our office now to learn more about this as a solution.
- Extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in Creve Coeur, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Creve Coeur, MO, help Creve Coeur, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a treatment that helps you the best.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in Creve Coeur, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. We understand that trust is important and we value transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different dental procedures for Creve Coeur, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our team now to learn about crowded teeth in Creve Coeur, MO, and Martin Dental & Associates' other services and to schedule your visit. It is essential for our team to develop relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in Creve Coeur, MO, you can contact us now for additional info.