Crowded Teeth Creve Coeur, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in Creve Coeur, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This also includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. Learn more about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth specialists in Creve Coeur, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly known as dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when your teeth do not properly aligned. This usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Contact our Creve Coeur, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near Creve Coeur, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that may cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
For a consultation, don't hesitate to contact the John Martin Dental team. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment.Complications with Crowded Teeth:
Dental crowding can be the result of cavities and dental caries, various periodontal diseases, TMJ, and chewing habits. It's essential for those with crowded teeth in Creve Coeur, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a variety of procedures that can help.
- Orthodontic braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Contact our office now to learn more about this as an option.
- Tooth extraction is another option for crowded teeth in Creve Coeur, MO. This helps create space for patients with misaligned or smaller jaws.
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. John Martin Dental's Creve Coeur, MO, assist Creve Coeur, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a plan that works best for you.
At Martin Dental & Associates, it's our goal to offer quality dental service to all patients. If you are wanting help with crowded teeth in Creve Coeur, MO, we are here. Stay confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. We stay current with the latest trends and do everything we can to provide the best dental care for our patients -- both new and long-term ones. Our team understands how important trust is and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in a number of different oral procedures for Creve Coeur, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't hesitate to reach out to our offices now to learn about crowded teeth in Creve Coeur, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and to schedule your visit. It's essential for us to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have an issue with crowded teeth in Creve Coeur, MO, you can contact us now for more info.