Crowded Teeth New Haven, MO
Our crew at John Martin Dental in New Haven, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other dental operations. This includes tooth coloring, dental implants, root canals, and more. You can learn more about our services and contact us now to schedule an appointment. Our crowded teeth experts in New Haven, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is a common condition when teeth don't properly aligned. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected with oral surgery. Call our New Haven, MO, crowded teeth specialists at John Martin Dental now for more information.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near New Haven, MO
Various things can lead to crowded teeth. This may include someone losing baby teeth early or other conditions that cause crowded teeth.
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
If you would like a consultation, do not wait to reach out to us. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment.Crowded Teeth Symptoms:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It's essential for those with crowded teeth in New Haven, MO, to fix any existing or potential problems in advance.
If you are suffering from crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a number of procedures that can help.
- Orthodontic braces are a common way to handling crowded teeth.
- Teeth alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call us today to learn more about this as an option.
- Extraction is another option for crowded teeth in New Haven, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
Crowded teeth treaments change based on the patient. Our New Haven, MO, help New Haven, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We will develop a treatment that works best for you.
Our team wants you to expect the best service. If you or a family member are wanting help with crowded teeth in New Haven, MO, we are here. Stay confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. It's our goal to stay current with medical trends and best practices. We understand how important trust is and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
We specialize in various of different oral procedures for New Haven, MO, clients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to contact our team now to learn about crowded teeth in New Haven, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and to schedule your visit. It is important for us to develop long-term relationships with our patients. If you or a family member have a concern with crowded teeth in New Haven, MO, you can contact us here for more info.