Crowded Teeth New Haven, MO
Our team at John Martin Dental in New Haven, MO, specialize in crowded teeth and other dental surgeries. This also includes wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ therapy, and more. Learn more about our services and contact us today. Our crowded teeth experts in New Haven, MO, are here to help.
Crowded teeth -- commonly called dental crowding or malocclusion -- is not an uncommon condition when your teeth aren't properly aligned. This condition usually isn't a life-threatening condition and can be corrected. Contact our New Haven, MO, crowded teeth specialists at Martin Dental & Associates today to learn more.
Crowded Teeth Surgery Near New Haven, MO
There are a number of causes and effects if you suffer from crowded teeth. Early baby teeth loss, large teeth, and other medical conditions can lead to crowded teeth. See below:
- Causes: Genetics play a big role in crowded teeth. People with smaller jawbones than average (or with large teeth) often have to deal with this condition at some point. Trauma to the face and teeth is course another cause -- especially if you're young and still physically developing.
- Effects & Consequences: One of the major reasons to consider oral surgey for crowded teeth is, obviously, aesthetics. This is a notable cause of the "smile" and possible drop in self-esteem. Crowding can also impact oral hygiene that can lead to cavities and gum disease. In severe cases, people may experience speech difficulties, chewing issues, and TMJ.
- Treatment Options: There are a few different ways to treat crowded teeth. Braces and aligners (like Invisalign) are often used. Depending on the case, you may need tooth extraction or other dentistry work that creates jaw space. Retainers are common for younger patients that have developing jaws. Early treatment is ideal, though adults can also contact us now for options.
Our team can also help with:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
If you'd like a consultation, do not hesitate to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us today to schedule an appointment. We're currently accepting new patients.Symptoms of Crowded Teeth in New Haven, MO:
Chewing habits, periodontal disease, cavities, and other habits. It is important for people with crowded teeth in New Haven, MO, to find an expert to help.
If you have crowded teeth (malocclusion), there are a variety of procedures you can do.
- Orthodontic braces are a common method for handling crowded teeth.
- Alligners (like Invisalign) are plastic trays worn over teeth and do exactly what you think they do over time. Call us today to learn more about this as a solution.
- Tooth extraction is another surgery for crowded teeth in New Haven, MO. This allows other teeth to "fit."
There are several different treatments for treating crowded teeth. Martin Dental & Associates New Haven, MO, assist New Haven, MO, patients with crowded teeth. We'll develop a treatment that works best for you.
At John Martin Dentala, it's essential to provide quality service to all of our patients. If you or a family member are suffering from crowded teeth in New Haven, MO, let us know and we can help. Be confident with your smile and take pride in how you look and feel. Another goal is to take care of our long- and short-term patients. Our team understands that trust is important and we can assure you that you'll be treated with transparency, respect, and quality service.
Our team specializes in various of different dental procedures for New Haven, MO, patients. These include:
- all on 4
- crowns and bridges
- dental implant restoration
- endodontics/root canal therapy
- full mouth rehabilitation
- implant supported dentures
- TMJ therapy
- tooth colored fillings
- wisdom teeth removal
- cosmetic dentistry
Don't wait to to reach out to our team now to learn about crowded teeth in New Haven, MO, and John Martin Dental's other services and to schedule your first visit. It's essential for us to develop long-term relationships with our clients. If you or a family member have an issue with crowded teeth in New Haven, MO, you can contact us now for additional info.