All on 4 Dental Implants Washington, MO
All on 4 dental implants Washington, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly impact your oral health, self-esteem, and daily activities in Washington, MO. Luckily however, advancements in dental technology have introduced a pioneering solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near you in Washington, MO, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Your healthy smile in Washington, MO is our top priority. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. Call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online if you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in the Washington, MO area.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Also referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” All-on-4 implants is a restorative procedure designed to replace an entire arch of lost teeth using just four carefully positioned dental implants. This groundbreaking treatment provides a stable foundation for a complete set of permanent, custom-made prosthetic teeth, reestablishing both the aesthetics and function of your oral beauty.
Approximately 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many of our Washington, MO patients are turning to the revolutionary All-on-4 procedure.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates typically involves the following steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Washington, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will conduct a detailed evaluation, including impressions, scans, and X-rays, to assess your oral health and determine if you are a strong candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A personally tailored treatment plan is developed by our team based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that fits your particular preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are basically small screws, are carefully inserted in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing strength and firmness for the implanted teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, provisional teeth will be secured to the implants, enabling you to leave our office with a functional smile while the implants heal.
Once the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be stably attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Call Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Washington, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Washington, MO. And, while they provide numerous advantages, some of which are highlighted below, it’s important to consider certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Good oral health is vital for any dental implants, but specifically for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the team at Martin Dental & Associates will assess the health of your gums and remaining teeth to make sure they are healthy prior to proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is critical for successful implant placement. If you’ve experienced substantial bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting might be required. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly talk about this with you during the preliminary consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining optimal oral hygiene is essential for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be dedicated to routine brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to prevent complications and guarantee the longevity of their implants in Washington, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Certain lifestyle aspects, like tobacco use or bruxism, can affect the success of dental implants. It’s important to talk about these habits with your dental professional to figure out if any adjustments are necessary.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Selecting a seasoned and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has four decades of experience in Washington, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near Washington, MO?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Washington, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in the following areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
Washington, MO residents also have immediate access to a wide range of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Call the Washington, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. The many advantages of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: Our Washington, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth immediately after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The personalized prosthetic teeth are exquisitely made to harmonized with your facial features, handing you a confident and radiant smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence, in the same way as you would with natural teeth in Washington, MO.
- Boosted Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants prevent bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep easier and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can last a lifetime, providing a resilient and reliable tooth replacement solution in Washington, MO.
Connect With the Washington, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 dental implants offer a game-changing solution for individuals in Washington, MO struggling to find a permanent and natural-looking smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the groundbreaking benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined dentistry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by giving Martin Dental & Associates a call right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a reason to smile again, and feel good while you’re doing it.