Cosmetic Dentistry Services Washington, MO
Cosmetic Dentistry in Washington, MO. At John Martin & Associates, it is essential for our team of experts to ensure our patients' overall oral health and smile are healthy and happy. Cosmetic dentistry, usually elective, aims to enhance the aesthetics of teeth, gums, smile, and other oral features. While it encompasses traditional dental care like plaque prevention, hygiene, and treatments, its primary focus is on improving appearance. Don't wait to contact us online for more information cosmetic dentistry and dental health in Washington, MO, or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
Opting for cosmetic dentistry is a personal decision influenced by individual objectives, preferences, and dental conditions. Seeking guidance from a proficient cosmetic dentist empowers you to evaluate different options and make informed choices aligned with your specific circumstances. Our team is dedicated to helping customers in Washington, MO, get the cosmetic dentistry services they deserve.
Cosmetic dentistry in Washington, MO, is often perceived as a service primarily focused on appearance alone, but its significance goes beyond normal aesthetics. It is more than vanity; cosmetic dentistry services offer important health and functional benefits. From malocclusion to chipped teeth, discoloration, and cavities, cosmetic dentistry offers solutions that not only enhance appearance but also restore dental health and functionality. These treatments are customized to address individual concerns, providing natural-looking results that boost confidence and are almost undetectable to others. View our testimonials and smile gallery here to learn more about our Washington, MO, cosmetic dentistry services.
What are the Different Types of Cosmetic Dentistry in Washington, MO?
Cosmetic dentistry primarily concentrates on enhancing the aesthetic appeal of a person's smile. John Martin & Associates helps patients get the outcome they're looking for and then some. There are various different procedures to consider:
- Teeth-Whitening: Teeth whitening (or bleaching) is a procedure that removes stains and discoloration.
- Porcelain Veneers: Thin shells crafted from materials like porcelain or composite resin, veneers are applied to the front surface of teeth for cosmetic improvement.
- Cosmetic Bonding: Utilized to reinforce teeth and enhance their aesthetics, this procedure is effective in repairing minor chips and cracks.
- Dental Implants: Dental Implants: These artificial tooth roots are surgically implanted into the jawbone to replace missing teeth, offering a sturdy base for prosthetic teeth that mimic the look and function of natural teeth.
- Crowns: Dental crowns--often referred to as caps--are tailor-made covers designed to restore the shape, size, strength, and appearance of damaged or decayed teeth.
- Orthodontic Treatments: While primarily aimed at aesthetics, orthodontic treatments such as braces or clear aligners can also provide functional benefits by aligning misaligned teeth and improving overall smile appearance.
- Gum Contouring: Also known as gum reshaping (or tissue contouring), this method aims to address an uneven gum line, enhance the aesthetics of the gums, and establish the smile you're after.
- Smile Makeovers: An extensive evaluation and fusion of cosmetic dental techniques personalized to elevate the overall aesthetics of your smile, simultaneously addressing multiple cosmetic concerns.
Being elective procedures, cosmetic dentistry can help improve a patient's well-being in multiple ways. Don't wait to contact John Martin & Associates today to learn more about how we can help.
Why Would I Get Cosmetic Dentistry in Washington, MO?
Cosmetic dentistry in Washington, MO can be a lot of things. If you've suffered some sort of trauma and had surgery or just want to build your self-confidence, there are a number of reasons you might want cosmetic dentistry. See below:
- Enhanced Appearance: Cosmetic dentistry can improve the aesthetics of your smile by addressing issues like stained, misaligned, or chipped teeth, giving you a more attractive and confident smile.
- Improved Self-Confidence: Aesthetic improvements to your teeth can boost your self-esteem and confidence, leading to a more positive self-image and overall well-being.
- Functional Benefits: Certain cosmetic dental procedures provide functional advantages as well. For instance, dental implants not only replace missing teeth but also restore optimal chewing ability and help prevent bone loss in the jaw.
- Correction of Dental Issues: Cosmetic dentistry can address various dental issues, including crooked teeth, gaps between teeth, misalignments, and bite problems, improving both the appearance and function of your teeth.
- Long-Term Dental Health: While cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving aesthetics, it also addresses underlying issues like decay or misalignment, promoting long-term dental health and preventing future dental problems.
Research shows that more than 35 percent of the United States population fears anything to do with going to the dentist--this shouldn't have to be the case. Reach out to our team for more information about how our team improves your life with cosmetic dentistry in Washington, MO, and dental health.
Our office offers a range of services in Washington, MO, beyond severe tooth pain:
- Pediatric Dentist
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
Cosmetic Dentistry in Washington, MO
With over three decades of experience, Martin Dental & Associates understands the level of care you deserve from a leading cosmetic dentist in Washington, MO. Our team possess a number of capabilities and always looking for new and innovative ways to optimize patient care.
Contact our experts online to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services in Washington, MO. Call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.