All on 4 Dental Implants Union, MO
All on 4 dental implants Union, MO. Losing multiple teeth can substantially impact your self-esteem, oral health, and daily livelihood in Union, MO. Thankfully though, dental technological advancements have introduced an innovative solution -- All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the Union, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Union, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Union, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Frequently referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” the revolutionary All-on-4 treatment is a life-changing procedure designed to renew an entire arch of lost teeth using only four precisely inserted dental implants. This revolutionary treatment provides a firm foundation for a full set of permanent, specially-crafted prosthetic teeth, rebuilding both the cosmetic appeal and functionality of your oral beauty.
More than 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many Union, MO residents are starting to turn to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Union, MO typically involves the following steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Union, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will perform a thorough evaluation, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to check your oral health and determine if you are a strong candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A personally tailored treatment plan is developed by our staff based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that fits your specific preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are strategically inserted in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing strength and firmness for the prosthetic teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, temporary teeth will be secured to the implants, allowing you to leave our office with a vibrant smile while the implants heal.
Once the implants have successfully bonded with the jawbone, your final custom-made prosthetic teeth will be stably attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Give Martin Dental & Associates a call right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Union, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Union, MO. And, while they provide countless advantages, some of which are outlined below, it’s important to take into account certain factors before taking part in the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Solid oral health is critical for any dental implants, but specifically for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the other dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the well-being of remaining teeth and gums to verify they are healthy before proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is critical for successful implant placement. If you have dealt with substantial bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely discuss this with you during the preliminary consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining optimal oral hygiene is vital for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to routine brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to avoid complications and guarantee the longevity of their implants in Union, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Particular lifestyle aspects, like tobacco use or teeth grinding, can influence the success of dental implants. It is crucial to talk about these habits with your dentist to figure out if any modifications are needed.
- Consultation with a knowledgeable implant dentist – Selecting a knowledgeable and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has four decades of experience in Union, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near Union, MO?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Union, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in these areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
Our Union, MO-area patients also have access to a broad scope of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Give the Union, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The numerous advantages of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in Union, MO include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our Union, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The personalized prosthetic teeth are exquisitely designed to match your facial features, handing you a radiant and confident smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence, just like you would with natural teeth in Union, MO.
- Boosted Oral Health: Dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also eliminate the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene maintenance simpler and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can last a lifetime, offering a resilient and reliable tooth replacement choice in Union, MO.
Connect With the Union, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants offer a life-changing solution for people in Union, MO searching for a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the groundbreaking benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined the dental industry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by giving Martin Dental & Associates a call right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a reason to smile again, and feel good while you’re doing it.