All on 4 Dental Implants Town and Country, MO
All on 4 dental implants Town and Country, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly impact your oral health, self-esteem, and day-to-day livelihood in Town and Country, MO. Thankfully though, dental technological advancements have introduced an innovative solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near Town and Country, MO, Dr. John Martin and the team of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Town and Country, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. Call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online if you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in the Town and Country, MO area.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near Town and Country, MO?
Commonly known as “Teeth in a Day,” All-on-4 implants is a restorative procedure designed to replace an entire arch of lost teeth using only four carefully positioned dental implants. This revolutionary treatment provides a stable base for a whole set of permanent, custom-made artificial teeth, restoring both the appearance and function of your oral beauty.
Approximately 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many of our Town and Country, MO patients are starting to turn to the revolutionary All-on-4 procedure.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Town and Country, MO normally involves the following steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Town and Country, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will conduct a detailed evaluation, including impressions, scans, and X-rays, to gauge your oral health and decide if you are a suitable candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A personalized treatment plan is created by our team based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that matches your specific preferences.
The dental implants, normally titanium and essentially small screws, are carefully placed in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing stability and firmness for the prosthetic teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, provisional teeth will be attached to the implants, allowing you to exit our office with a functional smile while the implants recover.
Once the implants have completely fused with the jawbone, your final specially crafted prosthetic teeth will be firmly fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile restoration.
Give Martin Dental & Associates a call today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Town and Country, MO?
All-on-4 dental implants give you a reason to smile again in Town and Country, MO. And, while they offer a wide range of advantages, some of which are detailed below, it is essential to consider certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Strong oral health is crucial for any dental implants, but particularly for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the staff at Martin Dental & Associates will assess the health of your gums and remaining teeth to verify they are in good health prior to proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is essential for successful implant placement. If you have experienced substantial bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery may be necessary. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely address this during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining proper oral hygiene is crucial for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be dedicated to consistent brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to mitigate complications and ensure the lifespan of their implants in Town and Country, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Particular lifestyle factors, like tobacco use or teeth grinding, can affect the success of dental implants. It is important to talk about these behaviors with your dental professional to determine if any adjustments are required.
- Consultation with a knowledgeable implant dentist – Selecting a seasoned and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has four decades of experience in Town and Country, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near Town and Country, MO?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Town and Country, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in the following areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
Our Town and Country, MO-area patients also have access to a broad scope of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Town and Country, MO?
Give the Town and Country, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. The many benefits of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in Town and Country, MO include:
- Immediate Results: Our Town and Country, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The tailored prosthetic teeth are exquisitely designed to complement your facial features, providing you a radiant and confident smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence, just as you would with natural teeth in Town and Country, MO.
- Improved Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants avert bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also eliminate the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene maintenance easier and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can provide lifelong results, providing a durable and reliable tooth replacement option in Town and Country, MO.
Connect With the Town and Country, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants provide a transformational solution for Town and Country, MO patients looking for a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the revolutionary benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined dentistry.
Take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by calling Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a reason to smile again, and feel confident doing it.