All on 4 Dental Implants Hazelwood, MO
All on 4 dental implants Hazelwood, MO. Losing multiple teeth can significantly deflate your oral health, self-esteem, and day-to-day livelihood in Hazelwood, MO. Luckily however, dental technological advancements have introduced an innovative solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near you in Hazelwood, MO, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Hazelwood, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Hazelwood, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us immediately at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Frequently known as “Teeth in a Day,” the All-on-4 dental implant process is a transformational procedure designed to renew an entire arch of damaged teeth using only four carefully positioned dental implants. This revolutionary treatment provides a firm foundation for a whole set of permanent, custom-made artificial teeth, reestablishing both the cosmetic appeal and functionality of your glistening smile.
Approximately 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many Hazelwood, MO residents are starting to turn to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Hazelwood, MO commonly involves the following steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Hazelwood, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will perform a comprehensive evaluation, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to assess your oral health and determine if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personally tailored treatment plan is created by our team based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the implanted teeth, ensuring a solution that perfectly suits your distinct preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are strategically inserted in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing stability and support for the prosthetic teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, provisional teeth will be affixed to the implants, allowing you to leave our office with a vibrant smile while the implants heal.
Once the implants have completely fused with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be firmly fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile rejuvenation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Hazelwood, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Hazelwood, MO. And, while they provide a wide range of advantages, some of which are outlined below, it’s important to consider certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Good oral health is critical for any dental implants, but specifically for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the other dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates will assess the condition of your gums and remaining teeth to ensure they are healthy prior to continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is crucial for successful implant placement. If you’ve experienced significant bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting might be required. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly discuss this with you during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining proper oral hygiene is essential for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be devoted to routine brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to prevent complications and guarantee the lifespan of their implants in Hazelwood, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Specific lifestyle factors, like tobacco use or teeth grinding, can affect the success of dental implants. It is vital to address these habits with your dental professional to figure out if any modifications are required.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Picking a seasoned and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has four decades of experience in Hazelwood, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Hazelwood, MO and St. Louis Areas?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Hazelwood, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in the following areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Hazelwood, MO residents also have immediate access to a broad scope of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Hazelwood, MO?
Give the Hazelwood, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. The many advantages of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: Our Hazelwood, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth immediately after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The customized prosthetic teeth are intricately made to match your facial features, handing you a radiant and confident smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence, just like you would with natural teeth in Hazelwood, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants avert bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep simpler and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When well-maintained, All-on-4 dental implants can provide lifelong results, providing a strong and reliable tooth replacement option in Hazelwood, MO.
Connect With the Hazelwood, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants provide a transformational solution for Hazelwood, MO patients struggling to find a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the transformative benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed the dental industry.
Take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by calling Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or reach out to us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a reason to smile again, and feel confident doing it.