All on 4 Dental Implants Brentwood, MO
All on 4 dental implants Brentwood, MO. Losing multiple teeth can significantly impact your self-esteem, oral health, and daily activities in Brentwood, MO. Thankfully however, advancements in dental technology have introduced a pioneering solution -- All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near you in Brentwood, MO, Dr. John Martin and the team of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Your healthy smile in Brentwood, MO is our top priority. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Brentwood, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near Brentwood, MO?
Commonly referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” the revolutionary All-on-4 treatment is a transformational procedure designed to renew an entire arch of damaged teeth using only four precisely inserted dental implants. This revolutionary treatment provides a stable pattern for a full set of permanent, tailor-made artificial teeth, restoring both the aesthetics and functionality of your oral beauty.
More than 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many Brentwood, MO residents are starting to turn to the revolutionary All-on-4 procedure.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates commonly involves these steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Brentwood, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will carry out a detailed evaluation, including impressions, scans, and X-rays, to gauge your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A customized treatment plan is built by our staff based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the implanted teeth, ensuring a solution that fits your distinct requirements.
The dental implants, normally titanium and essentially small screws, are carefully placed in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing stability and support for the prosthetic teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, temporary teeth will be secured to the implants, enabling you to exit our office with a usable smile while the implants heal.
After the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be firmly fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile rejuvenation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Brentwood, MO?
All-on-4 dental implants give you a reason to smile again in Brentwood, MO. And, while they offer numerous benefits, some of which are detailed below, it’s essential to consider a few factors before taking part in the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Good oral health is critical for any dental implants, but particularly for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the other dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates will assess the well-being of your gums and remaining teeth to verify they are free from any issues prior to proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is essential for successful implant placement. If you’ve experienced substantial bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be necessary. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly discuss this with you during the initial consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining adequate oral hygiene is essential for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be devoted to regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to prevent complications and guarantee the longevity of their implants in Brentwood, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Specific lifestyle factors, like smoking or bruxism, can influence the success of dental implants. It’s vital to discuss these behaviors with your dentist to assess if any modifications are needed.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Picking an experienced and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has a wealth of experience in Brentwood, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near Brentwood, MO?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Brentwood, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in these areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Brentwood, MO residents also have immediate access to a broad scope of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Brentwood, MO?
Give the Brentwood, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The many advantages of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in Brentwood, MO include:
- Immediate Results: Our Brentwood, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth immediately after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The customized prosthetic teeth are exquisitely designed to complement your facial features, handing you a radiant and confident smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, just like you would with natural teeth in Brentwood, MO.
- Boosted Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also remove the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene maintenance simpler and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When properly cared for, All-on-4 dental implants can provide lifelong results, providing a durable and reliable tooth replacement choice in Brentwood, MO.
Reach Out To the Brentwood, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 dental implants offer a transformational solution for individuals in Brentwood, MO searching for a permanent and realistic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the transformative advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined the field of dentistry.
Take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by giving Martin Dental & Associates a call today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a reason to smile again, and feel good while you’re doing it.