All on 4 Dental Implants Berkeley, MO
All on 4 dental implants Berkeley, MO. Losing multiple teeth can substantially deflate your oral health, self-esteem, and day-to-day activities in Berkeley, MO. Fortunately however, dental technological advancements have introduced a contemporary solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near Berkeley, MO, Dr. John Martin and the team of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Berkeley, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Berkeley, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us immediately at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near Berkeley, MO?
Frequently referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” the revolutionary All-on-4 treatment is a life-changing procedure designed to restore an entire arch of missing teeth using only four precisely inserted dental implants. This revolutionary treatment provides a stable foundation for a whole set of fixed, specially-crafted prosthetic teeth, reestablishing both the appearance and function of your smile.
Over 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many of our Berkeley, MO patients are starting to turn to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Berkeley, MO commonly involves the following steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Berkeley, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will conduct a thorough evaluation, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to gauge your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personally tailored treatment plan is created by our staff based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that perfectly suits your specific preferences.
The dental implants, normally titanium and basically small screws, are precisely placed in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing stability and support for the implanted teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, provisional teeth will be attached to the implants, allowing you to leave our office with a vibrant smile while the implants recover.
After the implants have completely fused with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be firmly fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile restoration.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Berkeley, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Berkeley, MO. And, while they provide a wide range of advantages, some of which are detailed below, it’s important to consider certain factors before taking part in the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Strong oral health is vital for any dental implants, but particularly for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the other dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates will assess the well-being of your gums and remaining teeth to be certain they are in good health prior to continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is crucial for successful implant placement. If you’ve dealt with substantial bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely discuss this with you during the initial consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining optimal oral hygiene is essential for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be dedicated to regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to stay away from complications and ensure the longevity of their implants in Berkeley, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Certain lifestyle factors, like smoking or bruxism, can affect the success of dental implants. It’s vital to address these behaviors with your dental professional to figure out if any adjustments are necessary.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Selecting a knowledgeable and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has a wealth of experience in Berkeley, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Berkeley, MO and St. Louis Areas?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Berkeley, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in the following areas:
- Pediatric Dentist
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
Our Berkeley, MO-area patients also have immediate access to a broad scope of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Give the Berkeley, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. The numerous benefits of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our Berkeley, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth following the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The tailored prosthetic teeth are exquisitely made to match your facial features, giving you a confident and radiant smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, just as you would with natural teeth in Berkeley, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: Dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep easier and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When well-maintained, All-on-4 dental implants can last a lifetime, providing a durable and trustworthy tooth replacement option in Berkeley, MO.
Connect With the Berkeley, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants provide a game-changing solution for people in Berkeley, MO struggling to find a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the revolutionary advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed the dental industry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by giving Martin Dental & Associates a call right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a reason to smile again, and feel good doing it.