All on 4 Dental Implants Bellerive, MO
All on 4 dental implants Bellerive, MO. Losing multiple teeth can substantially deflate your self-esteem, oral health, and day-to-day livelihood in Bellerive, MO. Thankfully however, dental technological advancements have introduced an innovative solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near Bellerive, MO, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Bellerive, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Bellerive, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near Bellerive, MO?
Commonly known as “Teeth in a Day,” the All-on-4 dental implant process is a life-changing procedure designed to renew an entire arch of damaged teeth using just four precisely inserted dental implants. This groundbreaking treatment provides a stable base for a full set of permanent, tailor-made prosthetic teeth, restoring both the cosmetic appeal and functionality of your smile.
More than 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many Bellerive, MO residents are starting to turn to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Bellerive, MO typically involves these steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Bellerive, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will carry out a comprehensive evaluation, including impressions, scans, and X-rays, to check your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personalized treatment plan is developed by our team based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the artificial teeth, ensuring a solution that matches your distinct preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are strategically placed in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing strength and support for the implanted teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, temporary teeth will be attached to the implants, allowing you to leave our office with a vibrant smile while the implants heal.
Once the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, your final custom-made prosthetic teeth will be firmly fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Bellerive, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Bellerive, MO. And, while they offer numerous advantages, some of which are highlighted below, it’s important to consider certain factors before taking part in the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Good oral health is vital for any dental implants, but particularly for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the team at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the well-being of remaining teeth and gums to ensure they are free from any issues prior to continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is essential for successful implant placement. If you’ve dealt with significant bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be required. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely address this during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining adequate oral hygiene is vital for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be devoted to consistent brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to mitigate complications and ensure the longevity of their implants in Bellerive, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Specific lifestyle factors, like tobacco use or teeth grinding, can impact the success of dental implants. It is important to discuss these behaviors with your dentist to figure out if any adjustments are necessary.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Selecting a seasoned and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has a wealth of experience in Bellerive, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Bellerive, MO and St. Louis Areas?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Bellerive, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in the following areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Bellerive, MO residents also have immediate access to a variety of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Call the Bellerive, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The many benefits of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our Bellerive, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth following the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The personalized prosthetic teeth are intricately made to harmonized with your facial features, handing you a confident and radiant smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence, just as you would with natural teeth in Bellerive, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants prevent bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene maintenance simpler and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When properly cared for, All-on-4 dental implants can provide lifelong results, providing a strong and dependable tooth replacement option in Bellerive, MO.
Reach Out To the Bellerive, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants provide a life-changing solution for people in Bellerive, MO struggling to find a permanent and realistic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the transformative advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed the field of dentistry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by calling Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a good reason to smile again, and feel good doing it.