All on 4 Dental Implants University City, MO
All on 4 dental implants University City, MO. Losing multiple teeth can substantially impact your self-esteem, oral health, and day-to-day livelihood in University City, MO. Thankfully however, dental technological advancements have introduced an innovative solution -- All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the University City, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Your healthy smile in University City, MO is our top priority. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. Call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online if you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in the University City, MO area.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Commonly referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” the revolutionary All-on-4 treatment is a life-changing procedure designed to replace an entire arch of missing teeth using only four carefully positioned dental implants. This revolutionary treatment provides a firm base for a full set of fixed, custom-made prosthetic teeth, rebuilding both the cosmetic appeal and performance of your oral beauty.
More than 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many University City, MO residents are starting to turn to All-on-4 dental implants.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in University City, MO commonly involves these steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea University City, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will perform a thorough evaluation, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to check your oral health and determine if you are a suitable candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A customized treatment plan is built by our team based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the artificial teeth, ensuring a solution that fits your specific preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are carefully placed in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing stability and firmness for the implanted teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, provisional teeth will be affixed to the implants, allowing you to leave our office with a usable smile while the implants recover.
Once the implants have completely fused with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be securely attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in University City, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in University City, MO. And, while they provide countless advantages, some of which are outlined below, it’s important to consider certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Strong oral health is vital for any dental implants, but specifically for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the staff at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the well-being of your gums and remaining teeth to make sure they are free from any issues prior to continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is crucial for successful implant placement. If you’ve dealt with significant bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be necessary. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely discuss this with you during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining proper oral hygiene is crucial for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to regular dental checkups, brushing, and flossing to mitigate complications and ensure the longevity of their implants in University City, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Particular lifestyle aspects, like smoking or teeth grinding, can affect the success of dental implants. It’s important to address these habits with your dental professional to determine if any adjustments are required.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Selecting a seasoned and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has a wealth of experience in University City, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near University City, MO?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the University City, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in the following areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Our University City, MO-area patients also have immediate access to a broad scope of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Call the University City, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The numerous advantages of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our University City, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth following the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The customized prosthetic teeth are carefully designed to harmonized with your facial features, handing you a radiant and confident smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, just like you would with natural teeth in University City, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants avert bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep easier and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can last a lifetime, offering a durable and trustworthy tooth replacement option in University City, MO.
Connect With the University City, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants provide a life-changing solution for people in University City, MO looking for a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the revolutionary benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed the dental industry.
Take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by calling Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or reach out to us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a reason to smile again, and feel good doing it.