All on 4 Dental Implants St. John, MO
All on 4 dental implants St. John, MO. Losing multiple teeth can significantly impact your self-esteem, oral health, and day-to-day livelihood in St. John, MO. Thankfully though, dental technological advancements have introduced a contemporary solution -- All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near you in St. John, MO, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in St. John, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in St. John, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near St. John, MO?
Frequently referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” the All-on-4 dental implant process is a restorative procedure designed to renew an entire arch of missing teeth using only four precisely inserted dental implants. This revolutionary treatment provides a stable foundation for a whole set of fixed, specially-crafted artificial teeth, reestablishing both the aesthetics and functionality of your glistening smile.
Over 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many of our St. John, MO patients are starting to turn to All-on-4 dental implants.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in St. John, MO commonly involves these steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea St. John, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will conduct a thorough evaluation, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to check your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A customized treatment plan is built by our team based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the implanted teeth, ensuring a solution that fits your distinct requirements.
The dental implants, normally titanium and essentially small screws, are precisely inserted in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing stability and firmness for the implanted teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, provisional teeth will be affixed to the implants, enabling you to walk out of our office with a usable smile while the implants recover.
After the implants have successfully bonded with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be stably attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile rejuvenation.
Give Martin Dental & Associates a call now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in St. John, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in St. John, MO. And, while they provide numerous advantages, some of which are detailed below, it is essential to consider certain factors before taking part in the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Good oral health is vital for any dental implants, but especially for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the team at Martin Dental & Associates will assess the health of your gums and remaining teeth to make sure they are free from any issues before proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is crucial for successful implant placement. If you’ve experienced substantial bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely discuss this with you during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining proper oral hygiene is essential for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to consistent dental checkups, brushing, and flossing to avoid complications and ensure the lifespan of their implants in St. John, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Certain lifestyle aspects, like tobacco use or bruxism, can affect the success of dental implants. It’s vital to talk about these practices with your Martin Dental & Associates dental professional to figure out if any modifications are required.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Choosing an experienced and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has a wealth of experience in St. John, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near St. John, MO?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the St. John, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in these areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
Our St. John, MO-area patients also have immediate access to a wide range of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants Near St. John, MO?
Call the St. John, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. The numerous advantages of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in St. John, MO include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our St. John, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth following the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The customized prosthetic teeth are exquisitely designed to harmonized with your facial features, giving you a confident and radiant smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, in the same way as you would with natural teeth in St. John, MO.
- Boosted Oral Health: Dental implants prevent bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep simpler and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When well-maintained, All-on-4 dental implants can endure for the rest of your life, offering a strong and reliable tooth replacement choice in St. John, MO.
Connect With the St. John, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 dental implants offer a game-changing solution for St. John, MO patients searching for a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the groundbreaking advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed the dental industry.
Take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by calling Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or reach out to us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a reason to smile again, and feel good doing it.