All on 4 Dental Implants St. Ann, MO
All on 4 dental implants St. Ann, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly deflate your oral health, self-esteem, and daily activities in St. Ann, MO. Thankfully though, advancements in dental technology have introduced a pioneering solution -- All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near you in St. Ann, MO, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in St. Ann, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in St. Ann, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Commonly known as “Teeth in a Day,” the revolutionary All-on-4 treatment is a transformational procedure designed to restore an entire arch of missing teeth using just four precisely inserted dental implants. This groundbreaking treatment provides a secure base for a whole set of fixed, specially-crafted prosthetic teeth, rebuilding both the cosmetic appeal and performance of your oral beauty.
More than 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many St. Ann, MO residents are turning to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in St. Ann, MO typically involves these steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea St. Ann, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will perform a thorough evaluation, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to gauge your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personalized treatment plan is developed by our team based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the implanted teeth, ensuring a solution that fits your specific preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are basically small screws, are strategically placed in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing stability and firmness for the implanted teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, provisional teeth will be attached to the implants, allowing you to leave our office with a functional smile while the implants heal.
Once the implants have successfully bonded with the jawbone, your final specially crafted prosthetic teeth will be securely attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile rejuvenation.
Give Martin Dental & Associates a call today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in St. Ann, MO?
All-on-4 dental implants give you a reason to smile again in St. Ann, MO. And, while they provide countless advantages, some of which are outlined below, it’s essential to take into account a few factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Solid oral health is crucial for any dental implants, but especially for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the staff at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the well-being of remaining teeth and gums to ensure they are healthy prior to proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is crucial for successful implant placement. If you’ve dealt with substantial bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting may be required. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely address this during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining adequate oral hygiene is crucial for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to avoid complications and ensure the longevity of their implants in St. Ann, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Specific lifestyle factors, like smoking or teeth grinding, can affect the success of dental implants. It’s important to talk about these habits with your dentist to determine if any changes are required.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Picking a knowledgeable and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has a wealth of experience in St. Ann, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the St. Ann, MO and St. Louis Areas?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the St. Ann, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in the following areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
Our St. Ann, MO-area patients also have immediate access to a wide range of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants Near St. Ann, MO?
Give the St. Ann, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. The numerous advantages of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in St. Ann, MO include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our St. Ann, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth following the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The personalized prosthetic teeth are intricately made to harmonized with your facial features, providing you a radiant and confident smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence, just as you would with natural teeth in St. Ann, MO.
- Improved Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants avert bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene maintenance easier and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can last a lifetime, providing a strong and reliable tooth replacement solution in St. Ann, MO.
Reach Out To the St. Ann, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants offer a transformational solution for St. Ann, MO patients searching for a permanent and realistic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the groundbreaking benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed the dental industry.
Take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by calling Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a reason to smile again, and feel confident while you’re doing it.