All on 4 Dental Implants Richmond Heights, MO
All on 4 dental implants Richmond Heights, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly influence your self-esteem, oral health, and day-to-day livelihood in Richmond Heights, MO. Luckily though, dental technological advancements have introduced an innovative solution -- All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the Richmond Heights, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the team of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Richmond Heights, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. Call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online if you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in the Richmond Heights, MO area.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Frequently referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” All-on-4 implants is a transformational procedure designed to renew an entire arch of damaged teeth using just four precisely inserted dental implants. This groundbreaking treatment provides a firm pattern for a whole set of fixed, specially-crafted artificial teeth, reestablishing both the cosmetic appeal and functionality of your oral beauty.
Over 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many of our Richmond Heights, MO patients are turning to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Richmond Heights, MO commonly involves the following steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Richmond Heights, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will conduct a detailed examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to assess your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A personally tailored treatment plan is created by our staff based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the artificial teeth, ensuring a solution that fits your particular preferences.
The dental implants, normally titanium and basically small screws, are precisely inserted in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing strength and support for the implanted teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, provisional teeth will be affixed to the implants, permitting you to walk out of our office with a vibrant smile while the implants recover.
Once the implants have successfully bonded with the jawbone, your final specially crafted prosthetic teeth will be stably fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Call Martin Dental & Associates today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Richmond Heights, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Richmond Heights, MO. And, while they provide a wide range of benefits, some of which are outlined below, it’s important to take into account a few factors before taking part in the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Solid oral health is vital for any dental implants, but especially for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the staff at Martin Dental & Associates will assess the condition of your gums and remaining teeth to be certain they are in good health prior to proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is critical for successful implant placement. If you have experienced substantial bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting may be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely discuss this with you during the preliminary consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining adequate oral hygiene is vital for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to prevent complications and guarantee the lifespan of their implants in Richmond Heights, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Specific lifestyle factors, like tobacco use or teeth grinding, can impact the success of dental implants. It is crucial to address these practices with your Martin Dental & Associates dental professional to figure out if any modifications are necessary.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Picking a seasoned and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has a wealth of experience in Richmond Heights, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Richmond Heights, MO and St. Louis Areas?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Richmond Heights, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in these areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
Our Richmond Heights, MO-area patients also have access to a wide range of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Richmond Heights, MO?
Call the Richmond Heights, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The many benefits of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: Our Richmond Heights, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth immediately after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The personalized prosthetic teeth are exquisitely made to complement your facial features, giving you a radiant and confident smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, just like you would with natural teeth in Richmond Heights, MO.
- Improved Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene maintenance easier and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When well-maintained, All-on-4 dental implants can endure for the rest of your life, offering a resilient and trustworthy tooth replacement solution in Richmond Heights, MO.
Connect With the Richmond Heights, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants offer a transformational solution for individuals in Richmond Heights, MO searching for a permanent and natural-looking smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the revolutionary advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined the field of dentistry.
Take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by giving Martin Dental & Associates a call right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or reach out to us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a good reason to smile again, and feel good doing it.