All on 4 Dental Implants Owensville, MO
All on 4 dental implants Owensville, MO. Losing multiple teeth can significantly influence your self-esteem, oral health, and daily activities in Owensville, MO. Thankfully though, dental technological advancements have introduced a pioneering solution -- All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near you in Owensville, MO, Dr. John Martin and the team of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Owensville, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Owensville, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us immediately at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Also known as “Teeth in a Day,” All-on-4 implants is a transformational procedure designed to renew an entire arch of damaged teeth using only four carefully positioned dental implants. This innovative treatment provides a stable foundation for a full set of fixed, specially-crafted prosthetic teeth, reestablishing both the appearance and function of your oral beauty.
More than 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many of our Owensville, MO patients are starting to turn to the revolutionary All-on-4 procedure.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Owensville, MO commonly involves the following steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Owensville, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will carry out a comprehensive examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to assess your oral health and decide if you are a suitable candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A personalized treatment plan is built by our staff based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that perfectly suits your specific preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are carefully placed in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing stability and firmness for the prosthetic teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, provisional teeth will be attached to the implants, allowing you to walk out of our office with a functional smile while the implants recover.
After the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, your final custom-made prosthetic teeth will be stably attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile restoration.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Owensville, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Owensville, MO. And, while they provide countless benefits, some of which are highlighted below, it’s important to take into account a few factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Good oral health is vital for any dental implants, but particularly for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the team at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the well-being of remaining teeth and gums to make sure they are in good shape before continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is crucial for successful implant placement. If you have experienced substantial bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting might be necessary. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely address this during the preliminary consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining adequate oral hygiene is essential for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be devoted to consistent dental checkups, brushing, and flossing to stay away from complications and guarantee the lifespan of their implants in Owensville, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Specific lifestyle aspects, like tobacco use or bruxism, can impact the success of dental implants. It is important to address these behaviors with your dentist to assess if any changes are needed.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Choosing a seasoned and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has a wealth of experience in Owensville, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near Owensville, MO?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Owensville, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in the following areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
Owensville, MO residents also have access to a broad scope of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Give the Owensville, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. The many benefits of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our Owensville, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The tailored prosthetic teeth are exquisitely made to match your facial features, handing you a radiant and confident smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence, just like you would with natural teeth in Owensville, MO.
- Improved Oral Health: Dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene maintenance easier and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When well-maintained, All-on-4 dental implants can last a lifetime, offering a strong and reliable tooth replacement solution in Owensville, MO.
Connect With the Owensville, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants offer a game-changing solution for Owensville, MO patients struggling to find a permanent and natural-looking smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the groundbreaking benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined the field of dentistry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by giving Martin Dental & Associates a call right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a good reason to smile again, and feel confident doing it.