All on 4 Dental Implants Olivette, MO
All on 4 dental implants Olivette, MO. Losing multiple teeth can significantly impact your self-esteem, oral health, and daily activities in Olivette, MO. Luckily though, dental technological advancements have introduced an innovative solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the Olivette, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Olivette, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. Call us immediately at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online if you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in the Olivette, MO area.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near Olivette, MO?
Also known as “Teeth in a Day,” the revolutionary All-on-4 treatment is a life-changing procedure designed to renew an entire arch of damaged teeth using only four strategically placed dental implants. This groundbreaking treatment provides a stable base for a whole set of permanent, tailor-made artificial teeth, rebuilding both the appearance and functionality of your glistening smile.
Approximately 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many of our Olivette, MO patients are turning to All-on-4 dental implants.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates normally involves the following steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Olivette, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will carry out a thorough examination, including impressions, scans, and X-rays, to gauge your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personalized treatment plan is built by our staff based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the implanted teeth, ensuring a solution that fits your distinct preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are precisely inserted in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing stability and support for the implanted teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, provisional teeth will be secured to the implants, allowing you to walk out of our office with a functional smile while the implants heal.
Once the implants have successfully bonded with the jawbone, your final custom-made prosthetic teeth will be stably attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile rejuvenation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Olivette, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Olivette, MO. And, while they provide numerous benefits, some of which are outlined below, it’s important to take into account a few factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Good oral health is critical for any dental implants, but specifically for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the staff at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the health of remaining teeth and gums to ensure they are in good health before proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is critical for successful implant placement. If you’ve dealt with substantial bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery may be required. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly talk about this with you during the initial consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining optimal oral hygiene is essential for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to consistent brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to mitigate complications and ensure the lifespan of their implants in Olivette, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Particular lifestyle factors, like tobacco use or teeth grinding, can affect the success of dental implants. It is crucial to talk about these behaviors with your Martin Dental & Associates dental professional to figure out if any adjustments are required.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Choosing a knowledgeable and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has four decades of experience in Olivette, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near Olivette, MO?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Olivette, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in these areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Our Olivette, MO-area patients also have immediate access to a variety of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Olivette, MO?
Give the Olivette, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. The numerous benefits of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our Olivette, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The customized prosthetic teeth are intricately designed to complement your facial features, handing you a confident and radiant smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence, just as you would with natural teeth in Olivette, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: Dental implants avert bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also remove the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep simpler and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can provide lifelong results, providing a strong and reliable tooth replacement option in Olivette, MO.
Connect With the Olivette, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 dental implants offer a game-changing solution for individuals in Olivette, MO struggling to find a permanent and realistic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the transformative advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed dentistry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by calling Martin Dental & Associates today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a reason to smile again, and feel confident while you’re doing it.