All on 4 Dental Implants New Haven, MO
All on 4 dental implants New Haven, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly influence your oral health, self-esteem, and day-to-day activities in New Haven, MO. Thankfully however, advancements in dental technology have introduced a pioneering solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near New Haven, MO, Dr. John Martin and the team of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in New Haven, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in New Haven, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us immediately at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Commonly referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” All-on-4 implants is a life-changing procedure designed to restore an entire arch of lost teeth using just four carefully positioned dental implants. This innovative treatment provides a secure base for a whole set of fixed, custom-made artificial teeth, reestablishing both the aesthetics and function of your glistening smile.
Over 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many New Haven, MO residents are starting to turn to the revolutionary All-on-4 procedure.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates normally involves these steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea New Haven, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will perform a detailed examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to gauge your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personalized treatment plan is developed by our staff based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the artificial teeth, ensuring a solution that matches your specific requirements.
The dental implants, normally titanium and basically small screws, are strategically placed in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing strength and firmness for the implanted teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, temporary teeth will be affixed to the implants, allowing you to walk out of our office with a usable smile while the implants heal.
Once the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be stably attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile rejuvenation.
Call Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in New Haven, MO?
All-on-4 dental implants give you a reason to smile again in New Haven, MO. And, while they offer numerous advantages, some of which are highlighted below, it’s essential to take into account a few factors before taking part in the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Solid oral health is vital for any dental implants, but specifically for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the team at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the health of your gums and remaining teeth to make sure they are healthy before proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is essential for successful implant placement. If you’ve experienced significant bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery may be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely talk about this with you during the initial consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining proper oral hygiene is vital for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to consistent dental checkups, brushing, and flossing to mitigate complications and ensure the lifespan of their implants in New Haven, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Particular lifestyle factors, like tobacco use or bruxism, can impact the success of dental implants. It’s important to address these practices with your Martin Dental & Associates dental professional to figure out if any modifications are necessary.
- Consultation with a knowledgeable implant dentist – Picking an experienced and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has a wealth of experience in New Haven, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near New Haven, MO?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the New Haven, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in the following areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
Our New Haven, MO-area patients also have immediate access to a variety of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants Near New Haven, MO?
Call the New Haven, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. The many advantages of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our New Haven, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The tailored prosthetic teeth are intricately made to complement your facial features, providing you a radiant and confident smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, in the same way as you would with natural teeth in New Haven, MO.
- Improved Oral Health: Dental implants avert bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep simpler and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can endure for the rest of your life, offering a strong and reliable tooth replacement option in New Haven, MO.
Connect With the New Haven, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 dental implants provide a life-changing solution for individuals in New Haven, MO struggling to find a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the revolutionary benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed dentistry.
Take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by giving Martin Dental & Associates a call right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or reach out to us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a reason to smile again, and feel confident doing it.