All on 4 Dental Implants Huntleigh, MO
All on 4 dental implants Huntleigh, MO. Losing multiple teeth can significantly deflate your oral health, self-esteem, and daily livelihood in Huntleigh, MO. Luckily however, advancements in dental technology have introduced a contemporary solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near Huntleigh, MO, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Your healthy smile in Huntleigh, MO is our top priority. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Huntleigh, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us immediately at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near Huntleigh, MO?
Frequently known as “Teeth in a Day,” the revolutionary All-on-4 treatment is a life-changing procedure designed to replace an entire arch of missing teeth using just four strategically placed dental implants. This innovative treatment provides a firm base for a full set of permanent, specially-crafted artificial teeth, restoring both the aesthetics and function of your glistening smile.
Approximately 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many Huntleigh, MO residents are starting to turn to the revolutionary All-on-4 procedure.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Huntleigh, MO typically involves these steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Huntleigh, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will conduct a detailed examination, including impressions, scans, and X-rays, to assess your oral health and determine if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personalized treatment plan is built by our staff based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the implanted teeth, ensuring a solution that matches your specific requirements.
The titanium dental implants, which are basically small screws, are precisely placed in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing stability and firmness for the prosthetic teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, provisional teeth will be attached to the implants, allowing you to walk out of our office with a usable smile while the implants recover.
After the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be firmly fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile rejuvenation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Huntleigh, MO?
All-on-4 dental implants give you a reason to smile again in Huntleigh, MO. And, while they provide a wide range of advantages, some of which are highlighted below, it’s important to take into account a few factors before taking part in the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Strong oral health is crucial for any dental implants, but particularly for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the other dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates will assess the well-being of remaining teeth and gums to be certain they are free from any issues prior to continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is crucial for successful implant placement. If you’ve dealt with significant bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be required. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly address this during the preliminary consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining optimal oral hygiene is crucial for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be devoted to regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to prevent complications and ensure the longevity of their implants in Huntleigh, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Particular lifestyle factors, like smoking or teeth grinding, can influence the success of dental implants. It is crucial to address these practices with your Martin Dental & Associates dental professional to determine if any adjustments are necessary.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Selecting an experienced and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has four decades of experience in Huntleigh, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Huntleigh, MO and St. Louis Areas?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Huntleigh, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in the following areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Huntleigh, MO residents also have access to a variety of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Call the Huntleigh, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The many advantages of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in Huntleigh, MO include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our Huntleigh, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth following the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The personalized prosthetic teeth are exquisitely designed to match your facial features, providing you a confident and radiant smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, in the same way as you would with natural teeth in Huntleigh, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also remove the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep simpler and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can last a lifetime, offering a strong and dependable tooth replacement solution in Huntleigh, MO.
Reach Out To the Huntleigh, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants provide a transformational solution for individuals in Huntleigh, MO looking for a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the revolutionary benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined the field of dentistry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by calling Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a reason to smile again, and feel confident doing it.