All on 4 Dental Implants Florissant, MO
All on 4 dental implants Florissant, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly influence your oral health, self-esteem, and daily livelihood in Florissant, MO. Luckily however, advancements in dental technology have introduced an innovative solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near Florissant, MO, Dr. John Martin and the team of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Florissant, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Florissant, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near Florissant, MO?
Also known as “Teeth in a Day,” the All-on-4 dental implant process is a life-changing procedure designed to renew an entire arch of missing teeth using only four carefully positioned dental implants. This innovative treatment provides a secure pattern for a whole set of fixed, specially-crafted artificial teeth, rebuilding both the aesthetics and functionality of your smile.
More than 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many Florissant, MO residents are starting to turn to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Florissant, MO typically involves the following steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Florissant, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will conduct a comprehensive examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to gauge your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A personalized treatment plan is built by our team based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that perfectly suits your particular preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are basically small screws, are precisely inserted in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing stability and firmness for the prosthetic teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, temporary teeth will be attached to the implants, enabling you to walk out of our office with a usable smile while the implants heal.
After the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, your final custom-made prosthetic teeth will be securely fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Call Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Florissant, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Florissant, MO. And, while they offer numerous benefits, some of which are highlighted below, it is essential to consider certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Solid oral health is vital for any dental implants, but specifically for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the staff at Martin Dental & Associates will assess the well-being of your gums and remaining teeth to make sure they are free from any issues before proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is critical for successful implant placement. If you’ve dealt with significant bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting might be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly discuss this with you during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining optimal oral hygiene is crucial for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to stay away from complications and guarantee the longevity of their implants in Florissant, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Specific lifestyle factors, like smoking or bruxism, can influence the success of dental implants. It’s important to discuss these behaviors with your dentist to assess if any adjustments are needed.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Selecting a knowledgeable and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has a wealth of experience in Florissant, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Florissant, MO and St. Louis Areas?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Florissant, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in the following areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
Florissant, MO residents also have access to a wide range of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Florissant, MO?
Call the Florissant, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The numerous benefits of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our Florissant, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The personalized prosthetic teeth are exquisitely designed to match your facial features, giving you a radiant and confident smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, just like you would with natural teeth in Florissant, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: Dental implants prevent bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep easier and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can provide lifelong results, offering a strong and dependable tooth replacement solution in Florissant, MO.
Reach Out To the Florissant, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants offer a life-changing solution for individuals in Florissant, MO looking for a permanent and natural-looking smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the transformative benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed dentistry.
Take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by giving Martin Dental & Associates a call right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a good reason to smile again, and feel confident while you’re doing it.